As a fan of the Watchmen Graphic Novel, I admit being apprehensive for the movie. And hearing mixed reviews was not making me feel any easier. When I finally watched the film, my nerves calmed down and I managed to ease back and enjoy the show. It was fantastic! The movie was loyal to the book. I was enthralled. I could not complain about anything. --WARNING SPOILER ALERT-- I disliked nothing in the movie, though somethings were changed. For instance, they did not include the murder of Hollis Mason, and there was no giant robot squid at the end. The ending was appropriate though, and flowed nicely. I also heard the murder of Hollis Mason is included in the Director's Cut of the film
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Watchmen Graphic Novel vs. Watchmen movie
As a fan of the Watchmen Graphic Novel, I admit being apprehensive for the movie. And hearing mixed reviews was not making me feel any easier. When I finally watched the film, my nerves calmed down and I managed to ease back and enjoy the show. It was fantastic! The movie was loyal to the book. I was enthralled. I could not complain about anything. --WARNING SPOILER ALERT-- I disliked nothing in the movie, though somethings were changed. For instance, they did not include the murder of Hollis Mason, and there was no giant robot squid at the end. The ending was appropriate though, and flowed nicely. I also heard the murder of Hollis Mason is included in the Director's Cut of the film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment